5 replies to this topic

#1 darkhadou316

darkhadou316

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 June 2024 - 06:34 PM

The Kinnikuman Perfect Choujin Arc is going to be on Netflix on July 7! 

Maybe they will start making more kinkeshi from the Anime! I hope they make more SH Figuarts too! Or Medios Super Action Statues! Maybe even Mini Revoltechs!

#2 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

Totalitarian Overlord of the Bench Press

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 08 July 2024 - 04:45 PM

Anyone watch episode 0 yet? I thought it was really done well, I'm super impressed. Can't wait for next week.

#3 Ramenking

Ramenking

The Noodle Devourer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, Ultimate Muscle, Wrestling, Eating up Them Noodles, and Spriting.

Posted 11 July 2024 - 02:10 AM

I watched it, it was super cool seeing all the classic characters in a more modern anime fluid motion. Just great to see Kinnikuman in motion again. Still wish they would have just rebooted everything from the ground up though, and actually wish for some characters we still had the anime color scheme. But can't have everything. I just hope this all brings more eyes to the forum and also gets us fans more Kinnikuman merch and what not over here in the west. Fingers crossed for all of those prospects!!

#4 Mangler

Mangler

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 July 2024 - 07:40 PM

I loved it. It was great how they introduced everybody and broke down the different groups. The episode was a good intro and I liked hearing the theme at the end. It just makes me want to rewatch the old ones though.

#5 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 24 July 2024 - 01:53 PM

Loving the new anime! It's been a few years since I read this arc, so it's exciting to see animated. Max Radial Vs Terry is Brutal!

#6 WarsmanZ

WarsmanZ

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 August 2024 - 12:15 PM

I have really enjoyed it. Decent animation. Even the pacing has been excellent, save for the most recent episode.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com